Sunday 19 February 2012

I Am Who I Am Because of You

You always hear the phrase I am who I am because of my mum! That is very true.  A mother always moulds her children to become who they are today.  I’m a strong believer of that. 
My mother always believed in me no matter what stage in my life I was in. She always told me to follow my instincts and go towards my goals, but to always stay true to myself.  I learnt my courage and independence from her and I’ll always be greatful to her.
Being a strong individual where you have your own vision and view in life was always my moto, and my mother appreciated that and always encouraged me to be that way. Her greatest advice to me and still is today  “Be true to yourself” and that to me is the best advice I could every get from anyone. I’ve learnt being true to your self you gain respect and self-confidence. And to me, that is how you can overcome anything you go through in life, whether it’s good or bad.

Another article I wrote for Al Mara magazine and it was published for Mothers Day edition March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment