Sunday 19 February 2012

Some of my writing that has been published in Al Mara magazine (Oman)


Embrace Yourself 2010 Is Right Around The Corner
Wow I can’t believe we are heading towards 2010 already! This year has gone by so quick and I don’t know where to start. I had my moments this year. You always enter the New Year hoping to achieve your goals and ambitions but the truth of the matter is sometimes you just don’t! Looking back at my 2009 New Year resolution I can say I can cross out 3 out of 15 goals. Not saying that’s good or bad, but actually you change and grow as a person throughout the year. For me I’ve learnt so much this year and made me a wiser and a better person and that is my biggest achievement of this year. Just learning and expanding my knowledge makes me thankful and appreciate life every second.
2010 is another new year filled with more adventure and new accomplishments. My aim this year to learn as much as I can in life and workplace. With the new women empowerment in this country, I have more drive and ambition to make a difference. There is so much to learn and achieve and I hope I will be able to accomplish that this year.
I’m wishing everyone a Happy New Year filled with love and peace. Just remember that life is too short, there is a lot you can do in this short period of time and a lot to learn and gain.  Be yourself and help others who thrive from your happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment